Sunday, November 13, 2011

Can I get a Watch Battery?

 I arrived at work on a chilly Sunday and noticed the parking lot about 1/3 full. I am thinking "wow what’s going on?" People were lined up and even banging on the door. I looked at the clock, it was 11:04. 
Me: Can I help you all? 
Rude Patron:  Yes! You can open the door, it is well after noon
 and I need to get my hold.
Me: Sir, its just after 11, we do not open until Noon.
Patron: NO! It's past noon (points to his watch)
Me: The time changes last night...fall back. It's 11:07
Patron: "Well, you are here, can we come in, I just want to get my hold? "
Me: No, we open at Noon.
Patron: I am going to inform your manager.
Me: Ok. Would you like her name?
Patron: HUFFS and walks away

Librarian thought Bubble - Why do people still argue with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment