Saturday, June 15, 2013

I have observed many people today in the library. However, one in particular...

A gentleman came in, looked around, and then asked for books on internet and database security.
Me: I asked him if he had look up any in the catalog.
Him: "No, I do not know how to use it."
"ok sir, let me show you"
We walk over to the computer, the screen is blank.
He looks very confused "Is it broke?"
I said "No, just move the mouse"
Still looking confused, says oh.
 After working with him for only a few minutes I discovered this man only knew extreme basic of computers. He did not know he needed to click search for a search or even click enter.
As I find him a few books, he tells me he is going to take an exam for his database security and internet security certifications next week.

Run

No comments:

Post a Comment