Sunday, August 21, 2011

Someone people you just walk away from

I was out shelving books when I saw a woman, pushing tables out of the way. She then proceeds to lay fabric on the carpet, smoothing it out. By the time my shock wore off, she had a pair of scissors out, cutting the fabric.

I cautiously approached the woman.
Me: “Excuse me ma’am, can I help you with anything?” 
Patron: No I go it.
Me: Um, what are you doing ma’am?
*She looks at me like I  am the crazy one*
  Patron: I am cutting a pattern for my new dress.
Me: Ok.

At this point I just walked away.
There really is no point in confronting a woman with a pair of scissors.
She continued to cut her dress out and even pinning it on the dirty library floor.

Librarian thought bubble - Good luck lady, I would bleach that fabric if I were you, a child vomited there yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment